Wesley Student Center
What are you looking for? However you answer that question, we bet you can find something unique at the Wesley Student Center.
- Looking for an open, welcoming and inclusive community? We’ve got that.
- Opportunities to pursue social justice, fight hunger, and make a difference? Check.
- A place to study, surf the web, and hang out with friends? Yes.
- The space to explore faith and ask questions? Always.
- A chance to make friends from around the world? Absolutely.
- Fair-trade coffee and the cheapest soda on campus? That, too. (Seriously, it’s like 55 cents.)
- A community that will challenge you to grow as a person and discover your passions? Definitely.
You don’t need to believe a certain thing or think a certain way to explore what Wesley has to offer and be part of our campus ministry. In fact, students from a wide variety of backgrounds with a plethora of different beliefs regularly participate in Wesley programs and events. That’s because Wesley is a place for everyone – a safe space to ask questions and struggle with difficult issues. It’s a place where you can belong – become – be loved – and be you. It’s also a whole lot of fun!
So check out our website – see if you can find what you’re looking for… and if you have questions after looking around, we invite you to contact our campus minister, Julie Dowler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And keep up with the latest Wesley Student Center news by following us on Facebook (Facebook.com/wesleyuiuc) and Twitter (@wesleyuiuc).